Sunday, August 3, 2008

CVS Deal of (Last) Week

I hope I don't confuse you...the great deal I am about to explain happened LAST week, and is not available anymore. (Parts are, but not the entire thing.) It was super great, so I just have to share!

I bought:

(1) Infant Advil - 5.79 (regular price - 6.49)
(1) Chlorophyll tablets - 3.38
(20) Candy bars @ 2/$1 - 10.00 (reg. .79 each)

Then I used these coupons:
$1/1 Infant Advil
$19.99 ECB's

My total OOP was 18 CENTS!!!
Plus I got 10.79 back in ECB's.

Total value of 25.67 for 18 CENTS!
My husband is starting to get impressed.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously. You're turning into Bert.

Seriously. :)

Maricle Mom said...

I know..and Bert was proud of me when I told her about my deal!

Chris said if we start to accumulate a "back bedroom" like Bert's, he's going to take my newspapers/coupons away!